- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is the Company.
- The information the Company collects and how the Company uses it
- When you visit the Website or obtain any Products and/or Services offered on the Website, the Company may collect information including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and expiry date, Products and/or Services obtained, quantity of Products purchased and such other relevant information which the Company deems necessary to process your order in respect of the Products and/or Services and provide maintenance and support services. Where necessary, the information collected is transmitted in a secure manner to third parties to assist the Company to provide you with the Products and/or Services requested by you and to maintain the support services of the Company.
- The Company may also use aggregate information and statistics, (but, which will not contain your identifying information) for the purposes of monitoring your usage of the Website in order to help the Company develop the Website and the Products and/or Services offered by the Company. The Company may provide such aggregate information to third parties.
- The Company may collect information which is based upon your behaviour and navigation on the Website. This information allows the Company to carry out internal research on the users’ interest, demographics and behaviour so that the Company can better understand, and in turn provide better information, products and services to you and other customers.
- The Company may also wish to provide you with information about special features featured on the Website or any other service or products the Company thinks may be of interest to you.
- If you do not wish the Company to send you any information set out in Clauses 2.3 to 2.5 above, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The Company uses ‘cookies’ and other technologies to collect information on site to assist the Company in monitoring the Company’s web page flow, promotional effectiveness as well as to promote trust and safety.
- You are free to decline the Company’s cookies although that may impair certain features on the Website.
- You can delete any cookies from your computer – refer to your internet browser’s help files.
- Protecting your information
- The internet is not a secure medium. However, the Company has put in place various security procedures and strict policy rules to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorised and unlawful access and use. These security procedures and policy which are of the highest standards are continuously improved.
- Notwithstanding the above, it should be appreciated that no system is entirely fool-proof and you should be careful when you reveal any confidential information to any third party.
- Disclosure of your information
- If the Company and/or part of its business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to the Company’s advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the Company.
- Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to the Company changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your order, please let the Company know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other Terms
|3 ways to buy:
||Download order form
|Use your credit/debit card through PayPal: click on the Add To Basket button and then go to our Secure Checkout by clicking on View Basket.
||If you are a school, nursery, playgroup or other educational establishment you can click on the Ordering tab and use our Invoice Ordering service.
||Or you can download our pdf order form which you can then post to us. Click on the Ordering tab.
|UK customers only to pay through Paypal.
Customers outside the UK please email us before ordering.